2017 SKI for MS – Crystal Mountain
Crystal Mountain – February 25, 2017
SKI for MS (formerly Vertical Express) is a day-long community skiing fundraiser benefiting people with multiple sclerosis. We bring people together at Crystal Mountain and many other ski areas across the country to help people with MS and their families thrive!
Everyone is connected to a person with MS. Join the Jimmie Heuga Express and show your support for the MS community!
SKI for MS activities are a blast!
- Race your friends in the Amateur Ski Race
- Push your limits with Vertical Challenge and see who can ski the most vertical feet
- Band together with your team for the Jimmie Heuga Memorial Ski Down, honoring US Olympian, MS pioneer, and Can Do MS founder
- Celebrate with your friends over adult beverages, top prizes, and awards at the Après Party! New skis and more for top prizes.
- Register for $25 for all on-mountain activities, breakfast, and the Après Party
- Raise $350 for VIP treatment including a three-day lift ticket (valid 2/24-2/26), all on-mountain activities, breakfast, lunch & dinner, t-shirt, and adult beverages at the Après Party!
Top Fundraiser Prizes:
1st Place - Brand new pair of skis
2nd Place - Scott Goggles
3rd Place - Mountainsmith Pack
The top nationwide SKI for MS fundraiser gets a trip to Vail for two!
All proceeds benefit Can Do Multiple Sclerosis, a national nonprofit organization delivering educational health and wellness programs for families with MS. Programs focus on exercise, nutrition, symptom management, and the motivation to thrive in life.
- Register and connect with us for help: 1-800-367-3101 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recruit your team
- Ski hard, celebrate, and party at Crystal Mountain on February 25, 2017
Have more questions? Check out our FAQs!
Friday, February 24th
5:00pm to 8:00pm - Early registration & pizza party - CASCADE GRILL
Saturday, February 25th
7:30am to 8:45am - Registration & continental breakfast - BULLWHEEL RESTAURANT & BAR
8:45am - Group photo & safety talk - BASE LODGE PATIO
9:00am to 12:00pm - Vertical Challenge - START AT MAIN LODGE (who can ski the most vertical feet)
12:00pm to 1:00pm - Sack lunches - HERITAGE LEVEL
1:00pm to 3:00pm - Amateur Ski Race - GOLD HILLS CHAIR
3:30pm - Jimmie Heuga Memorial Ski Down - TOP OF CHINOOK CHAIR LIFT
5:30pm to 7:30pm - Apres Ski Party Awards & Dinner - CASCADE GRILL