2017 SKI for MS – Loon Mountain
Loon Mountain – February 4, 2017
SKI for MS (formerly Vertical Express) is a day-long community skiing fundraiser benefiting people with multiple sclerosis. We bring people together at Loon Mountain and many other ski areas across the country to help people with MS and their families thrive!
Everyone is connected to a person with MS. Join the Jimmie Heuga Express and show your support for the MS community!
SKI for MS activities are a blast!
- Race your friends in the Amateur Ski Race
- Explore the mountain during the Scavenger Hunt
- Band together with your team for the Jimmie Heuga Memorial Ski Down, honoring US Olympian, MS pioneer, and Can Do MS founder
- Celebrate with your friends over adult beverages, top prizes, and awards at the Après Party! New skis, season passes, and more for top prizes.
- Register for $25 for all on-mountain activities and the Après Party
- Raise $200 for VIP treatment including a one-day lift ticket, breakfast, all on-mountain activities, and an awesome t-shirt!
The top nationwide SKI for MS fundraiser gets a trip to Vail for two!
All proceeds benefit Can Do Multiple Sclerosis, a national nonprofit organization delivering educational health and wellness programs for families with MS. Programs focus on exercise, nutrition, symptom management, and the motivation to thrive in life.
Have more questions? Check out our FAQs!
- Register and connect with us for help: 1-800-367-3101 or email@example.com
- Recruit your team
- Ski hard, celebrate, and party at Loon Mountain on February 4, 2017
Saturday, February 4
8:30am to 10:00am - Registration & VIP Breakfast - GOVERNOR'S PAVILION
10:00am to 2:00pm - Scavenger Hunt - BEGINS AT GOVERNOR'S PAVILION
1:00pm to 2:30pm - Amateur Ski Race - COOLIDGE STREET
2:30pm to 2:45pm - Jimmie Heuga Memorial Ski Down - TOP OF KANCAMAGUS QUAD
3:00pm to 5:00pm - Après Ski Awards Party and Raffle - BABE'S BLUE OX, GOVERNOR ADAMS BASE LODGE