2017 SKI for MS – Norway Mountain
Norway Mountain – January 28, 2017
SKI for MS (formerly Vertical Express) is a day-long community skiing fundraiser benefiting people with multiple sclerosis. We bring people together at Norway Mountain and many other ski areas across the country to help people with MS and their families thrive!
Everyone is connected to a person with MS. Join the Jimmie Heuga Express and show your support for the MS community!
SKI for MS activities are a blast!
- Race your friends in the Amateur Ski Race
- Push your limits with Vertical Challenge and see who can ski the most vertical feet
- Band together with your team for the Jimmie Heuga Memorial Ski Down, honoring US Olympian, MS pioneer, and Can Do MS founder
- Celebrate with your friends over adult beverages, top prizes, and awards at the Après Party! New skis, season passes, and more for top prizes.
- Register for $25 for all on-mountain activities, breakfast, and the Après Party
- Raise $100 for VIP treatment including a one-day lift ticket, all on-mountain activities, t-shirt, and the Après Party!
The top nationwide SKI for MS fundraiser gets a trip to Vail for two!
All proceeds benefit Can Do Multiple Sclerosis, a national nonprofit organization delivering educational health and wellness programs for families with MS. Programs focus on exercise, nutrition, symptom management, and the motivation to thrive in life.
Have more questions? Check out our FAQs!
- Register and connect with us for help: 1-800-367-3101 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recruit your team
- Ski hard, celebrate, and party at Norway Mountain on January 28, 2017
Saturday, January 28
8:00am to 9:30am - Registration - TICKET SALES LEVEL
9:45am - Jimmie Heuga Memorial Ski Down - TOP OF HILL AT VALKYRIE
10:00am to 12:00pm - Vertical Challenge - VALKYRIE TO LEIPTER/TRIPLE CHAIR LIFT (who can ski the most vertical feet)
1:00pm to 2:00pm - Amateur Ski Race - LOKI
2:00pm to 4:00pm - Cardboard Box Races - LOKI
4:00pm to 8:00pm - Après Ski Party with live music by Mojo - SUMMIT RESTAURANT
5:00pm - Awards Ceremony - SUMMIT RESTAURANT