2017 SKI for MS – Schweitzer Mountain
Schweitzer Mountain – March 11, 2017
SKI for MS (formerly Vertical Express) is a day-long community skiing fundraiser benefiting people with multiple sclerosis. We bring people together at Schweitzer Mountain and many other ski areas across the country to help people with MS and their families thrive!
Everyone is connected to a person with MS. Join the Jimmie Heuga Express and show your support for the MS community!
SKI for MS activities are a blast!
- Race your friends in the Amateur Ski Race
- Challenge yourself during the paintball shooting and snow bike competitions
- Band together with your team for the Jimmie Heuga Memorial Ski Down, honoring US Olympian, MS pioneer, and Can Do MS founder
- Celebrate with your friends over adult beverages, top prizes, and awards at the Celebration Awards Banquet with live and silent auctions!
- The theme for the Celebration Awards Banquet is "Rock On" for Can Do MS! Dress up as your favorite singer or group from any era and strut your stuff for the costume contest.
Register and Fundraise:
- Sign up & raise $150 to receive a one-day lift ticket, all on-mountain activities, t-shirt, and dinner & beverages at the Celebration Awards Banquet!
- Recruit your team of three people and compete together in the mountain activities
Top Fundraiser Prizes:
1st Place - Brand new pair of skis
2nd Place - Scott Goggles
3rd Place - Mountainsmith Pack
The top nationwide SKI for MS fundraiser gets a trip to Vail for two!
All proceeds benefit Can Do Multiple Sclerosis, a national nonprofit organization delivering educational health and wellness programs for families with MS. Programs focus on exercise, nutrition, symptom management, and the motivation to thrive in life.
Have more questions? Check out our FAQs!
- Sign up and connect with us for help: 1-800-367-3101 or email@example.com
- Recruit your team
- Ski hard, celebrate, and party at Schweitzer Mountain on March 11, 2017
Friday, March 10th
5:30pm to 8:30pm - Registration Party at Alpine Motors in Ponderay, ID
Saturday, March 11th
9:00am to 9:45am - Registration in the Caribou Room
9:45am - Pre Race Meeting in the Caribou Room
10:00am - Group Photo at the Clock Tower
10:15am to 11:30 - Amateur Ski Race at the Nastar Course
1:00pm - Jimmie Heuga Memorial Ski Down
1:30pm to 3:30pm - Mountain Challenge (Meet at Outback for Biathlon Paintball Challenge, Meet in the Village for the Ski Bike Challenge)
5:00pm to 8:00pm - Celebration Awards Banquet in the Caribou Room