Whiteface Mountain – February 5, 2017
SKI for MS (formerly Vertical Express) is a day-long community skiing fundraiser benefiting people with multiple sclerosis. We bring people together at Whiteface Mountain and many other ski areas across the country to help people with MS and their families thrive!
Everyone is connected to a person with MS. Join the Jimmie Heuga Express and show your support for the MS community!
Fundraise $25 and get a 1/2 price lift ticket!
- Fundraise $25 and get a 1/2 price lift ticket (valid on 2/5/17 only), plus enjoy all the on-mountain activities and Après Party!
- Fundraise $200 for VIP treatment and top fundraiser prizes! VIP includes a one-day lift ticket (valid on 2/5/17 only), awesome t-shirt, and access to all on-mountain activities and the Après Party!
SKI for MS activities are a blast!
- Race your friends in the Amateur Ski Race
- Explore the mountain during the Scavenger Hunt
- Band together with your team for the Jimmie Heuga Memorial Ski Down, honoring US Olympian, MS pioneer, and Can Do MS founder
- Celebrate with your friends over adult beverages, top prizes, and awards at the Après Party!
Top Fundraiser Prizes:
1st Place - Brand new pair of skis*
2nd Place - Scott Goggles
3rd Place - Mountainsmith Pack
*Top fundraiser prize (skis) requires a minimum fundraising amount of $1,000. All fundraising efforts that do not meet the $1,000 minimum threshold will be eligible to win other cool prizes.
8:00am to 10:00am - Registration - MAIN TICKET OFFICE
10:00am to 2:00pm - Scavenger Hunt - STARTING AT BASE LODGE
12:30pm to 2:00pm - Amateur Ski Race - FOX RUN RACE COURSE
2:15pm - Jimmie Heuga Memorial Ski Down - TOP OF BEAR LIFT
2:30pm to 4:30pm - Après Ski Awards Party - CLOUDSPIN BAR & GRILL